Skip to content
- 2 tbs smoked paprika
- 2 tbs salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2kg Slow Cook Scotch Roast Pork
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- Chutney of choice
- Bread Rolls
- Mix together all the spices with a fork and then stir in the honey, vinegar and oil to make a paste.
- Dice and place onion in the slow cooker and then top with the pork. Pour the honey paste over the pork, ensuring all sides are covered.
- Turn slow cooker to low and cook for 8 hours.
- Remove the liquid and place into a saucepan and allow to cool.
- When the pork is cool enough to handle, using two forks, flake the meat into small pieces. Place the shredded pork into a bowl.
- Combine the liquid in the saucepan with the barbecue sauce and gently boil until the sauce thickens slightly. Mix some of the sauce into the pork.
- Serve on rolls with coleslaw and chutney.